this pre-order item will be back in stock by Jan. 24 ETA.
Teflon-coated Flat t-shirt presses can be used for heat transfer of images to T-shirts, bags, hoodies, mouse pads, tiles and any other objects with flat surfaces and within certain height. The press size 16×20″ is good for small to medium sized image transfers.
- High quality for commercial applications
- Vertical professional style version
- Plate size: 16 x 20″ (40 x50 cm)
- Environmental friendly
- Teflon-coated Heat Element Plate *^-^* . None-sticky, preventing from scorching.
- Clam shell style, open up to 45 degree for easy operation
- Color: Black
- Silicone rubber pad on bottom plate allows perfect contact with substrate
- Digital electronic controls, easy to use
- High pressure handle with adjustable pressure settings
- Temperature: max 399°C (750°F), display in Celsius by default
- Conversion between Celsius (°C) and Fahrenheit (°F)
- Adjustable timer with automatic alarm when time is up
- Standard electric plug for USA, Canada
- Electric: 110V, 20A, 1700W, with easy-to-exchange fuse
- Package size: 36 x 20 x 19″
- Package weight: 78lbs
High quality heat transfer papers are top performance in imprinting market,
-----No.1 Start kit: includes 10 pcs of inkjet light and 10 pcs of inkjet dark, both of them are letter size of 8.5"x11".
-----No.2 Start kit: includes 25 pcs of inkjet light and 25 pcs of inkjet dark, both of them are letter size of 8.5"x11".
-----No.3 Start Kit: includes high quality heat transfer vinyl (HTV) 2yds,
colors available in MGE (15") and MGP (20"), Colors by default are MGP---Black &White 20"x1yd each,
( Please specify your colors at " Step 4: Add Comments About Your Order " on the way of checkout ).
16 X 20" Heat Press (Flat) with Teflon-coated heat element ( Plus heat transfer paper/HTV start kits) Vertical Version
- Product Code: HP1620--Pre-order only
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Heat press 16 X 20 Pro