Terms & Conditions
Online Order Policies
customers have been using our website to place orders and make payment online for our products for more than years now. Here are some policies you should know before you place your online order here.
- All Sales are Final.
- Currency: All products on our website have price in Canadian dollars. For our US customers, majority of our products now also have prices in US dollars. Now our US customers can pay their online purchases in US currency.
- Shipping rates: For simplicity, we have implemented a flat shipping rate system based on our past experience. A flat shipping rate is automatically added for each item and totaled on a separate line. All shipping flat rates are mainly for Canadian customers, as well as US customers in the 48 continental states. US customers in Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico must contact us for shipping cost prior to making online order here. For US customers, the flat shipping rate does not cover any applicable US customs brokerage fee, duty and tax (applicable ONLY when your total item cost is over $200 dollars).
- Combined shipping discount: we have offered combined shipping discount for quantity above 1 for the same item. However, our system cannot automatically provide combined shipping rates for multiple products. Please contact us to get the combined shipping rate quote over the phone or via email. Then you can make payment over the phone with your credit card or via PayPal.
- Sales Tax: For all Canadian customers, all orders except shipping fees are subject to tax. The tax amount is added to the transaction only after your address is known. No sales tax for US customers.
- Payment methods: all our online payments are processed by PayPal. You can pay directly with your PayPal account or credit card. We accept all major credit cards Visa, MasterCard and American Express. For other payment methods, such as email transfer, bank wire transfer, please contact us for more info.
- Shipment processing: All items are normally shipped within two business days. Occasionally some items are out of stock and our website are not updated yet, we will notify you with two options: place it on back order or refund you in full. If a payment is not cleared or placed under investigation, items will be hold until the payment is cleared or a resolution is reached.
- Goods Damaged in Transit : In rare instance where goods are damaged, inspect the damaged goods in term of mugs/ water bottles prior to signing for the shipment and if there are any broken goods please state this on the BOL or courier tablet.
All shipments are deemed to have been received in good order unless we are notified in writing within a period of 5 days following delivery of the goods. Damaged shipment must be received with damage noted on receipt of goods.
Please send photos of any broken items at time of receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org, include in your email the number of broken items and your order number.
Mugs and other breakable items will be credited in the form of “Reward Points” to your online account when investigation process completed.
- Shipping address: All items are shipped to the confirmed PayPal address ONLY! Shipping to alternate address MUST be pre-approved by us. You must contact us to obtain approval before you make the payment.
- Warranty and Return Policies: All purchases made here on our website are subject to our standard warranty and return policies. Please refer to our Warranty page for details.
- International Shipping: We do not ship to anywhere outside Canada and US due to high cost of shipping. Sorry, no inquiry about international shipping. We have wasted so much time to get shipping quotes and never get the sales.
MG-Points(Reward Point) Program
The Mg-Points Program was developed as a loyalty program for customer who has been registered and purchase our products. .
MG-Points is for personal use only. Business corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, groups, or associations may not register.
MG-Points are not transferable from one account to another and may only be used for your own purchases.
To redeem MG-Points, you must have accumulated sufficient Petro-Points required for the item of your choice.
When redeeming MG-Points, your MG-Points account will be reduced by the specified number of MG-Points required for the reward being redeemed. If We deems it is reasonable to accept a return of the item, your account will be credited with the appropriate number of MG-Points. MG-Points rewards may not be returned for cash.
We assumes no responsibility for any MG-points loss in any term.
MG-Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. MG-Points cannot be sold or purchased and may not be exchanged, gifted, bartered, mortgaged or made subject to any security interest or charge.
We reserves the right to change or discontinue the MG-Points program at any time, without advance notice. In the event of discontinuing the MG-Points program, We will attempt to provide at least Fifteen(15) days’ announcement on our website without personal notification, within which you may redeem any outstanding MG-Points.
All MG-Points totals, as shown on the your account, will be deemed to be correct, unless otherwise determined by us. Discrepancies must be addressed with uswithin Fifteen(15) days of the date the discrepancy occurred.
We are not responsible for any errors or omissions with regard to the MG-Points program or other Partner programs detailed herein. We are also not responsible for any lost or unauthorized use of MG-Points or for any redemption of MG-Points in the MG-Points program or points from other Partner programs if there is.
The MG-Points program is void where prohibited by federal, provincial or local law.
We will not be liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may arise from any participation in the MG-Points program.
We assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions or delays in the reporting
MG-Points will be forfeited upon the closure of a MG-Points Member account. We reserves the right to close any MG-Points Member account that has been inactive for twelve (12) consecutive months, and all accumulated MG-Points will be forfeited.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Dollar Off Rewards:
A MG-Points are to be redeemed in increments of 1 points. For example, redeeming 100 points = $1 off your purchase of our items.
Dollar Off Rewards can be used towards the purchase of items who has been redeemed, not all our products.
.Dollar Off Rewards have no cash value and cannot be used as cash back.
MG-Points may be redeemed for the full purchase price rounded down to the nearest dollar, or act as a partial savings towards the amount owing. The total number of MG-Points redeemed must be of equal or lesser value to the total amount owing. If the total number of MG-Points redeemed is of lesser value to the total amount owing, the member will pay the difference owing using another form of payment.