The Sublimation (Permanent Thermal Transfer) Markers is Transfer Drawings from Plain Paper to White or Light Colored Polyester Fabric or Polyester Coated Materials!
Unleash your inner artist! Now you can transfer your designs from plain paper to almost any polyester fabric or polyester coated items with our unique sublimation process.
Whether you want to design a personalized Mother’s Day gift, or sell custom creations on Etsy, with Permanent Thermal Transfer Markers from Artesprix you can make sure your drawing is just right before transferring the final image. What will you create with your Artesprix markers?
Permanent Thermal Transfer Markers are designed to allow you to add your personal touch to everyday items such as apparel and décor using the sublimation heat transfer process.
Directions for Use:
- Use the markers to create your artwork on plain paper. The final product is a mirror image so any text must be reversed (a stencil may be helpful). The final transferred image will appear brighter than it does on paper. Note: Be sure to protect your drawing surfaces from marker ink bleed by placing additional sheet(s) of paper underneath the original.
- Secure your design face down to the item you want to transfer to using thermal tape. Be sure to remove any protective film from the blank prior to transfer.
- Place the secured item under heat while adding firm pressure according to the recommended settings provided with the blank.
- Allow item to cool before handling.
- Gently remove the transfer tape and paper from the item to reveal your unique vivid design.
- Every item you sublimate images onto may require different time and/or temperature settings. For best results, refer to transfer instructions given with the chosen blank.
- Temperatures may range between 350-400F, and transfer times may vary between 1-7 minutes.
- For best results use a heat press. 20 psi, 350-400F for 45-300 seconds (varies according to material)
- If using an iron use the highest setting with NO steam. Press firmly with the iron while moving iron slowly for 1-5 min. Do not leave your iron unattended.
- Oven: (For ceramics only). Be sure to secure image with a mug wrap. Do not leave oven unattended.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Not intended to be used by children.
CONFORMS TO ASTM D-4236
- One Pack of Artesprix 10 chisel tip permanent thermal transfer markers.
- Nib 1-4mm, vented cap, ergonomic grip.
- Colors: Yellow, Magenta, Orange, Red, Light Blue, Green, Dark Blue, Purple, Brown, Black
- For Ages 9+
- Questions and Answers 1 Questions and Answers 2
Artesprix™ Sublimation Markers - 10 Markers/pack
- Brand: Artesprix
- Product Code: Ink004
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Sublimation Marker