Subli Glaze™ DIY Coatings
Subli Glaze™ Clear
Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating facilitates the image transfer allowing sublimation inks to bond onto the polymer substrate; without Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating the image will not transfer.
Contents of 13.5 oz (400ml) are estimated to coat about 20 square feet (2 Sq meters), although your coverage may vary. Actual coverage is affected by many factors, including: porosity of the substrate surface, density of application, number of coatings applied
- as with any aerosol product - to work with this product in well-ventilated areas, and away from any open flame. Read container for additional instructions prior to use.
Use it to
- Provide a polymer layer which sublimation inks can bond to allow effective image transfer.
How to use Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Apply Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating smoothly and evenly, holding the can approx. 250mm (10?) from surface using light passes at room temperature, use multiple passes for a higher gloss finish but do not allow the spray to pool on the surface.
- Allow to air dry for 10 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
- This Coating is not recommended for use with acrylic products, as acrylics generally cannot withstand the heat required to cure the coatings, or heat and pressure required for dye sublimation.
Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating 13.5 oz (400ml)
- Brand: Sole Juice Ltd
- Product Code: DGC01
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Sublimation Coating