Subli Glaze™ DIY Coatings
Subli Glaze™ White Base Coating
Subli Glaze™ White Coating is used when working with dark coloured substrates or substrates that do not allow any light to pass through them. Subli Glaze™ White Coating is applied before the Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating to give the substrate a white background on which to transfer the image.
Contents of 13.5 oz (400ml) are estimated to coat about 20 square feet (2 Sq meters), although your coverage may vary. Actual coverage is affected by many factors, including: porosity of the substrate surface, density of application, number of coatings applied
- as with any aerosol product - to work with this product in well-ventilated areas, and away from any open flame. Read container for additional instructions prior to use.
Use it to
- Provide a solid white background on which to transfer an image.
- Maximise the effect of the transfer of the image.
How to use Subli Glaze™ White
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- If applying to a polished glossy surface, prime with Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter.
- Apply in an even motion holding the can approx. 250mm (10?) from surface using light passes over the substrate at room temperature.
- Allow substrate to air dry for 5 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
- This Coating is not recommended for use with acrylic products, as acrylics generally cannot withstand the heat required to cure the coatings, or heat and pressure required for dye sublimation.
Subli Glaze™ White Base sublimation Coating 13.5 oz (400ml)
- Brand: Sole Juice Ltd
- Product Code: DGW01
- Availability: Coming Soon
Tags: Sublimation Coating