Subli Glaze™ DIY Coatings
Subli Glaze™ UV Protection
Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Coating can be applied at the end of the sublimation process (after the image has been transferred), to add a layer of protection against ultra violet radiation. Exposure to ultra violet light (i.e. Sunlight) can over time cause image fade; Subli Glaze UV Protection Coating reduces the effects of UV image fade.
Contents of 13.5 oz (400ml) are estimated to coat about 20 square feet (2 Sq meters), although your coverage may vary. Actual coverage is affected by many factors, including: porosity of the substrate surface, density of application, number of coatings applied.
- as with any aerosol product - to work with this product in well-ventilated areas, and away from any open flame. Read container for additional instructions prior to use.
Use it to
- Protect transferred images against fading due to prolonged exposure to Ultra Violet light.
How to use Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Coating
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Apply Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Coating smoothly and evenly, holding the can approx. 250mm (10?) from surface using light passes at room temperature.
- Air Dry for 24 hours. The substrate is touch dry in approx. 1 hour, and fully cured in 24 hours.
- This Coating is not recommended for use with acrylic products, as acrylics generally cannot withstand the heat required to cure the coatings, or heat and pressure required for dye sublimation.
Subli Glaze™ UV Protection Sublimation Coating 13.5 oz (400ml)
- Brand: Sole Juice Ltd
- Product Code: DGU01
- Availability: Coming Soon
Tags: Sublimation Coating