The desktop stack paper cutter is a high-end guillotine paper cutter armed with several patents. It is equipped with a machined all steel side gauge with 1/32” resolution measurements and rail-based all steel back support arm. The blade on this unit is a hardened steel, razor sharp, It will easily cut stack paper in approx 1.5". The adjustable side guague and firm clamping system assure a clean straight cut every time. The back support arm can easily be flipped up to accommodate larger and longer documents. It also comes with an all steel base protected with scratch resistant coating. The maximum cutting width of this model is 12” and the thickness capacity is 500 sheets of 70G bond papers.
- All metal heavy duty for commercial and professional uses
- Functional design armed with patents
- Adjustable blade height
- Blade is made of speed steel, and can be re-sharpened and replaced
- Adjustable back and side guides
- Adjustable paper clamp firmly holds paper stack in place while cutting
- Automatic safety lock prevents accidental cutting
- Cutting width: 12"
- Stack size: up to 400 sheets (regular 20 lb copy paper)
- Package dimension: 25 X 19 x 11 "
- Package weight: 41lbs
12" Manual High-End Guillotine Stack Paper Cutter Armed with Patents
- Product Code: PFC001
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Stack Paper Cutter