Subli Glaze™ DIY Coatings
Subli Glaze™ Translucent White
Subli Glaze™ Translucent White Coating is used when working with clear substrates such as glass or acrylics, where the image needs to be transferred to the back of the substrate, allowing light to pass through it. Subli Glaze™ Translucent White Coating is applied after Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating is applied. The image transfers through the white coating so when viewed from the correct side the image has a white background.
- as with any aerosol product - to work with this product in well-ventilated areas, and away from any open flame. Read container for additional instructions prior to use.
Use it to
- Provide a translucent white background which the image is transferred through.
- Allow light to pass through the coating to illuminate the image.
How to use Subli Glaze™ Translucent White Coating
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Prime the surface with adhesion promoter.
- Coat glass first with Subli Glaze™ Clear Coating and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
- Apply a fine coating of Translucent White over the clear and allow to air dry for 5 minutes.
- Cure in oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
How to Order
- Clear Coating and
- Translucent coating and
- Adhesion promoter( optional)
- Video 3:37s
- This Coating is not recommended for use with acrylic products, as acrylics generally cannot withstand the heat required to cure the coatings, or heat and pressure required for dye sublimation.
Subli Glaze™ Translucent White sublimation Coating 13.5 oz (400ml)
- Brand: Sole Juice Ltd
- Product Code: DGC03
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Sublimation Coating